The ancient Egyptians called Aloe Vera the “plant of immortality”, using it in many remedies to benefit from its healing properties and positive effects on physical health. Nowadays, a lot of modern studies determined that Aloe Vera contains phytochemicals and other nutrients that make it one of the best natural ingredient for skin and hair.
Make your purifying face mask with Aloe Vera, Mango and Lime
You can prepare an easy homemade face mask with Aloe Vera gel, mango pulp and lime juice, perfect for cleansing your skin and getting a radiant glow.
1. Mix the Aloe Vera gel with mango pulp and a few drops of lime, forming a thick paste.
2. Apply of face and neck (avoiding the eyes) and gently massage for 2-3 minutes with your fingers, using circular movements.
3. Leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse off with warm water followed by cold water.
Do you want to use your own Aloe Vera gel?
Then follow these steps!
1. Choose a plant which is at least 3 years old and pick a mature leaf, starting from the lower ones.
2. Cut the leaf at the base and wash it thoroughly.
3. Using a knife, remove the edges. Slice through the center of the leaf to separate it into two parts.
4. With a spoon, remove the gel and put it in a bowl.
Otherwise, try our Organic Aloe Vera Gel 98.8%!